Terms & Conditions
Sales / Catalogues / Advertising
All products advertised are limited and available only while stocks last.
We reserve the right to limit purchases to normal retail quantities. Accessories in some illustrations may not be included. Variations may occur from store to store. Whilst due care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement no responsibility will be taken for errors and omissions.
All items in this advertisement are advertised in good faith to be available at time of sale. However, some unforeseen manufacturing, delivery problems or unexpected demand may result in short supply of some items. No responsibility will be taken for items not available due to circumstances beyond our control.
Fisher & Paykel Free Sydney Delivery Promotion
Purchase any Fisher & Paykel product for a free standard Sydney Delivery. Installation or removal of old is not included. Please leave a comment on your order if you require your old unit to be removed.
Add all your items to your cart and update your postcode in the cart page page to see if you qualify for free shipping (a separate 'free shipping' option will be visible if you do).
This offer ends Monday, 27th May 2013.
Cashback is provided via supplier redemption. Only applies to selected coffee machines (including factory 2nds) purchased between 25.3.2013 and 19.5.2013. Visit the Nespresso website for all conditions.
You may have received a voucher if you were subscribed to our newsletter on or before Monday 25.3.2013.
The following terms and conditions apply: : DISCOUNT VOUCHER INCLUDES GST AND MUST BE HANDED IN TO REDEEM OFFER. VALID AT ALL 2NDS WORLD STORES INCLUDING ONLINE FOR PURCHASES OVER $250 IN ONE TRANSACTION EXCLUDES DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION CHARGES. LIMIT ONE VOUCHER PER CUSTOMER. VALID ON TICKETED PRICES ONLY. NO FURTHER DISCOUNTS APPLY. NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH. NOT AVAILABLE FOR TRADE SALES, NO RAIN CHECKS.
Due to the nature of Factory 2nds some items in the categories of (Factory 2nd, Factory Refurbished) may have slight marks or imperfections. It is a condition of sale that the buyer must be aware that from time to time these may exist. Returns based on marks/scratches/dents or imperfections will not be accepted.
No refunds, credits or replacements are offered if you have changed your mind about the ordered products or make an incorrect choice.
Please choose carefully and review all products in your cart when completing the checkout process. Within 24 hours from when you place your order you may cancel the order. The amount will be refunded minus a 20% restocking fee. After this 24 hour time period we are unable to offer any refunds, credits or replacements.
proving your identity
For security reasons all deliveries require a valid Australian photo ID to be presented. Please note that if you do not present a valid photo ID, or the name on your 2nds World Invoice does not match your ID our drivers will not release the goods, and we reserve the right to charge a re-delivery fee.
All 2ndsWorld.com.au products come with a manufacturers warranty. Please ask your sales person to outline the warranty periods of each category as they may vary. It is the customers responsibility to understand these warranty terms and conditions prior to purchasing the product.
2nds World Online makes all efforts to ensure all prices and product information on our website are correct. 2nds World Online takes no responsibility for any incorrect information that may be published on our website, and has the right to refuse any order arising from a mistake. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that product information is correct when purchasing any new appliance.
Commercial / Business Purchase
Products sold are sold under the terms and conditions set out by the products manufacturer. Products sold to businesses do not have the same warranty as domestic customer warranties, in many cases the warranty is void if used in any commercial application. We make no warranty that goods acquired from us over this website will meet your requirements.
Australia only Website
We only sell and deliver within our service areas within Australia. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in the State of New South Wales. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that jurisdiction.
2nds World Online shall not be liable in contract or in tort for any loss or damage suffered and consumer rights are limited to those set out in these Terms and Conditions and under statute.
2nds World Online does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage however caused (including through negligence) which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website or any linked website, nor to accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of the use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this website.
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is hereby excluded. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding or modifying the application of, or our liability under any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included but our liability will be limited for breach of that condition or warranty to one or more of the following:
a) The replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods,
b) The repair of such goods,
c) The payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods.
To the extent permitted by law our total liability herein in respect of each event or series of connected events shall not exceed the total price paid for the purchase of products and/or services under these Terms and Conditions.
The Customer shall indemnify 2nds World Online and keep us fully and effectively indemnified against any loss of or damage to any property or injury to or death of any persons caused by any negligent act or omission or wilful misconduct of the customer, its employees, agents or sub-contractors or by any breach of its contractual obligations arising out of these Terms and Conditions.
To the extent permitted by law, 2nds World Online and customer agree that 2nds World Online will not be liable for products not being available for use, or for data or software which is lost, corrupted, deleted or altered. 2nds World Online shall not be liable to the customer for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of opportunity, loss of revenue, loss of profit or anticipated profit, loss of business, loss of contracts, loss of goodwill, loss arising out of business interruption, loss arising out of or in connection with pollution of contamination arising out of or in connection with the purchase, use or performance of Products or services, even if 2nds World Online has been advised of their possibility.
To the extent permitted by law, any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance or offer, invoice or other documents or information issued by 2nds World Online shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of 2nds World Online.
Unfortunately no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any e-mail which you transmit to us. Accordingly any information sent to us by email is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your e-mail, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The material contained on this website is protected by copyright. You must not by any means or in any form adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website or commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website without our written permission
2nds World Online makes no warranties and accepts no liability in relation to material contained on external sites. Links to external sites are meant for the convenience of website users and should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by 2nds World Online of the owners or operators of the external site, or of any information, products or services referred to on the external sites unless expressly indicated on this website.
All prices are in $AUD and inclusive of GST. Please note that delivery is at an additional cost. Prices can change and our latest price is always displayed on our website and not any third party websites.
All sales are subject to stock availability. 2nds World Online makes all efforts to ensure all stock quantities on our website are correct. We accept no liability if the item ordered is unable to be supplied. If we are unable to supply a particular item, we will notify you as soon as possible using through the contact details you have supplied us.
We accept no liability for any failure to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
2ndsWorld.com.au™ is committed to protecting and maintaining the privacy, accuracy and security of your personal information.
Protecting Your Privacy
We are bound by, and will abide by, the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act (Cth) 1988 (“Privacy Act”). This is in addition to our existing obligations under the Privacy Act.
What personal information do we collect and hold?
In the process of conducting our business, we are likely to collect a wide range of personal information about you. The type of personal information we collect always includes your name, your residential address, email address, telephone/mobile numbers, credit card or debit card details and products and services we provide to you. If you choose not to allow us to collect this personal information we may not be able to provide you with the products and services you require. For legal reasons this information may need to be held by us after your account has been finalised.
How do we use personal information?
The personal information we collect about you will be used solely for the purpose of processing your order and communicating with you about:
- returns and exchange authorisations;
- emailing you tax invoices;
- delivery of the products you have purchased;
- dispatch and tracking information;
- providing you with the products and services you have asked for;
- administering your account;
- servicing our relationship with you.
Disclosure of personal information
We may use or disclose your personal information to organisations outside 2nds World Online and its related companies for purposes relating to the management of your account with us. Such organisations include:
- service providers who manage the services provided to you;
- mailing systems which organise delivery of the products you have purchased;
- maintenance and repair services;
- our professional advisers, accountants, lawyers, auditors.
We require these organisations to adhere to strict confidentiality about your personal information and also seek to ensure that they adhere to the National Privacy Principles.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose, you can e-mail us accordingly.
We will preserve the content of any e-mail you send us if we believe that we have a legal requirement to do so. Your e-mail message content may be monitored by us for troubleshooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of email abuse is suspected.
Luxtown Pty Limited As Trustee For the 2nds World Online Trust ABN 81 002 114 105 Trading As 2nds World Online.
Home show raffle
1. Instructions on how to claim form part of these terms and conditions.
2. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Competition is only open to Australian residents.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter, related companies and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: Spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grand-parent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, or 1st cousin.
5. Competition commences at 10am Saturday 18th August 2012 and ends at 4pm on Sunday 19th August 2012.
6. Entrants in this competition must enter the competition via the Ipad entry screen located at the 2nds World Stand, Penrith Panthers Exhibition Marquee, Penrith.
7. The winner will be drawn at 11am on Monday the 20th August 2012 at 2nds World Support Office, 237 Military Rd, Cremorne and the winner will be notified by email.
8. The winner will receive the following prize:
- Samsung 32” LCD TV (Model LA32D403E2MXXY) RRP $399
9. The promoter takes no responsibility for illegible entry forms. Entries submitted on anything other than a 2NDS WORLD Ipad entry form, incomplete, indecipherable or illegal entries will be deemed invalid.
10. The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including entrants purchase documentation or contacting the online store) and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. Entrants may enter 1 time only.
12. Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes cannot be transferred. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
13. Prize must be collected, or arranged to be collected by the winner, by contacting the 2NDS WORLD Head Office – Marketing Department – 9909 0100.
14. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of property); whether direct or indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoters control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or offer that is late, lost, altered , damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter; (d) any variation in the offer value to that stated in these terms and conditions; or (e) participation in the competition.
15. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash or any other goods. Prize values are the recommended retail value in Australian Dollars and are correct at the time of printing. No responsibility is accepted for any future variations in the value of the prizes.
16. The promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to, Australian regulatory authorities.
17. By entering the competition you are giving permission for the promoter to use your information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages.
18. Entrants should direct any requests to access, update or correct information to the promoter.
19. All entries become the property of the promoter.
20. The promoter is Luxtown Pty Ltd trading as 2NDS WORLD of Level 2, 237 Military Road, Cremorne, NSW 2090 - ABN 81002114105.